Merry Christmas from the Kocmit's. I was going to scan in the Christmas Card but this is easier! Plus a bonus photo!
Merry Christmas to all! More pictures after the holiday!!
3 comments:
Diane
said...
Oh how cute our miss Madelyn is under the tree in her fuzzy hood. She is such a doll baby. Grandma in Toledo just loved these pictures.....so do we. love you, grandma
She's got to be the cutest baby in the world and getting to be so much fun. Xmas will always be so special now with out little miss Madelyn. Love you Grandma
3 comments:
Oh how cute our miss Madelyn is under the tree in her fuzzy hood. She is such a doll baby. Grandma in Toledo just loved these pictures.....so do we.
love you,
grandma
She's got to be the cutest baby in the world and getting to be so much fun. Xmas will always be so special now with out little miss Madelyn. Love you Grandma
Oh she is so cute! I just love babies! Maybe I will take another one in, Yikes, Camille don't tell my mom that!LOL
Post a Comment