Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chatter Box

Well Madelyn said her first word(s), (well we think so, amongst all the babble). It happened to be "da da" even though I told her I'd buy her a nice something if she said ma ma first. Oh well.
Here is her babbling away.


She also had her first trip in a shopping cart Sunday! We will attempt the highchair next week. She is getting bigger and stronger by the week. She can sit up by herself for a little while before falling over or sideways so that is a bonus! Here are some videos and pictures from the weekend.

Playing on the piano
Being a ham as always


Playing with dad. Trying to strangle him.



So proud that she poked him in the eyeball

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh our miss Madelyn is so funny, so cute, we just miss her so much! Great pictures, Cheri. Miss you all.
love you,
grandma

Tina Misenko said...

She is such a doll baby. Those video's are so cute. Maybe she'll like the piano as much as Grandma and than she can teach me to play the right way. I really missed her the 2 weeks we were gone and I can't wait to see her. Love you baby!!!
Grandma