Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pickin Pumpkins

This Saturday we ventured to the Rockin Ranch in Columbia Station to have some fall fun. Jamie and Ava came with us and the girls had a great time.
They got to see animals at the petting zoo, look at the ponies giving rides (the girls are too young or that), pick pumpkins, go on a hayride and see a corny show. Here are the highlights!
(If you didn't know....you can click on the image to see it better/bigger)


They didn't get it. But it was cute!

My little pumpkin!

She loved the pony. 

"Hey Dad......... Can I have a pony??"
"Look mom! I touched it!"

Checking out the sheep. They needed a bath big time!

Best of friends!
Partners in crime

Madelyn wanted to get up and stand for the photo.
I liked this one in black and white. (If only she would put her arms down, always looks like Frankenstein!)

Pumpkin-Head

So excited about pumpkins!

"I want this one!"

Jamie and Ava

The Kocmit's (and the ponies)

3 comments:

Margarita Y said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had tons of fun :)

Diane said...

Miss Madelyn's first pumpkin patch fun. She loved it. Ava and Jamie did too. Great pictures of everyone. Love them.

Kristen D said...

Love the Pumpikin Pickin Pics! Can I borrow her so I can take her here? haha