Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Madelyn's First Batch of Cookies

Oh Uncle Wally would be proud!! Madelyn and I made our first batch of Chocolate Chip cookies together this past weekend. Here is the play-by-play.


"Mmmmm this batter tastes great!"



"I think I just need a final taste....just in case"


"Yep, just right!"

"The beaters are the best part!"


Now onto the final product that was hidden in the new cookie jar..

 




OOOO cookies!!




"I love chocolate"


"Maybe just one more!"

"Ok, ok...I'll put it back"


It was a fun time to bake together! Next time, cupcakes!!!

5 comments:

jamie said...

Oh I just love her! Madelyn will u make me cookies? LOL

Diane said...

Oh what a fun time that had to be for mommy and daughter...great memories...love you

katie said...

next lesson: sharing! she better have saved me one for friday dessert!!! lol! kisses from auntie madelyn!!

Amy said...

So fun! She's a good little baker already! Now you're going to need to keep that cookie jar full if it's within eye sight... :-)

Tina Misenko said...

What cute pictures. And you didn't fool her where you hid the cookie jar. She keeps taking me by the hand and taking me in the dining room and points. She's too smart. Looked like you had a good time with your little girl. Keep up the good work. Love Grandma