It's been quite awhile since my last update. Things are busy, busy, busy!!!!
Peyton is just short of 6 months and such a ham. He now can sit up on his own (for the most part). Love his fruits and veggies, Mickey Mouse makes him smile and he refuses to sleep through the night.
Madelyn is a very energetic 2 year old. I wish I could take out her batteries sometime but there is no battery pack! She enjoys dancing, playing with dolls and being very silly. She has grown to love Peyton and will probably be happy when he can finally play with her.
Here are a few pictures from the past month.
Madelyn was a flower girl in my cousin Kristen's wedding. She loved every minute of it!
The beautiful bride
More to come of family photos, Thanksgiving, Halloween post pics and who knows what else. I hope to keep up with this more starting this month.
Love you all!






1 comment:
So sweet pictures of the kids...love them. mom
Post a Comment