Estimated to weigh 11 ounces as of Friday the 2nd. The little monster was scrunched up most of the time...but here are some of the pictures they let us take home.
<--- Top view of the head.
Body is scrunched on the right.

<---Foot and leg

<--- arm

<--- profile of head and body

<--- head (left) body (right)
We are even more excited now that we "saw" that there is
something really in there! And we were able to see the heart beating instead of just hearing it.
I've felt a few slight movements in there this week and last. So that is something new!
More next week!!
5 comments:
oh my goodness! I love baby K! It is so fun to see how real it is already! Keep feeding jellybeans, i know baby k loves them!
xoxo
jamie
Baby looks like it could be a contortionist!! Whew ~ that's a big word!! Thanks for the update!
aww...i'm going to be a pretend uncle!! congrats to both of you!!
I love surprises. Baby k is just floating around happy as can be, waiting for the Easter Bunny.
love you xox
Mom
Aww so cute! I can't wait to be a auntie again. Love you
Post a Comment