Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Blog!


Hello everyone! I just wanted to start a blog to help everyone know what is going on with us.... and the new addition that is on the way! I'll post weekly updates on what is going on "in there", ultrasound pics, nursery decor, etc.
Then pictures of the baby once it has arrived so those near and far can be a part of it all.

Love you! Cheri


6 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Great idea!! We can keep track of Grandma & Grandpa's granddogs and new baby!!!!! Thanks for including me!! Love ya ~ Alice

jamie said...

i love it, i already added to my favs! You know i will be checking all the time!
xoxo
jamie

Tina Misenko said...

This is a great idea. Now everyone can keep track of our little bundle of joy. I love it. Great Job!!
Love Mom

kim said...

This is great Cheri! You always come up with a fun new idea!

Anonymous said...

This is a great thing, everyone will be so excited. We can keep updated on daddy & mommy & our little baby k.
Love you xoxo
Mom

Darlene Saville said...

What a great idea. Mind if I send this along to the cousins too? And there are PUPPIES too! Sorry, but 4 dogs is enough for us. Hope you are enjoying every minute of your pregnancy. Feeling that life in there is so awesome. Remember that when you are laboring. Much love, Aunt Darlene.