Last week we all had a nice time in Vegas. Although my feet and ankles swelled to softball size the last two days. A nice time was had by all (even though we didn't win any money!).
Here is a picture of Mike and I before his friends wedding at Planet Hollywood.

Now us at the RainForest Cafe at MGM.

We bought the little munchkin this hoodie from Paul Frank. We figure it works either way....boy or girl. (I just liked the spikes on the hood! It is going to be terror we already know)

Things are coming along. I am getting bigger by the day and this little person is kicking up a storm. Using my insides as a slip and slide lately. Sleeping is harder and so are some everyday tasks (cleaning, putting pants on, picking stuff up, getting off the couch....).
More in the coming weeks! Stay tuned!
2 comments:
Loved your pictures from Vegas, you both looked fabulous!!!! That hoodie for babycakes is really cute! Yeah, everything is moving right along...........
love you, mom
Awww love your pics :) can't wait to meet the baby!!
Post a Comment