It was a weekend of showers this Saturday and Sunday. My good friend Robyn had her bridal shower Saturday afternoon. Here is a picture of her and I.

Margarita and I.

This Sunday was my baby shower from Mike's mother. It was full of food, fun, laughs and monkeys! We received lots of fun baby gifts and a good time was had by all!

A towel/onesie cake made by Jaclyn (sister-in-law/ married to Jeff).

Jamie, ava and I.
Mike popped in to load up all the gifts.
The girls of the Kocmit boys and mom.
Jaclyn, Cheri, Mom, Alex.
Thank you Tina for a lovely shower, and to all that helped. More fun to come with my side of the family in a couple weeks.
(And I'm sure I will be just a "tad" bigger in those photos!)



1 comment:
Great photos of you and all the girls. Fun monkey cake!! Lots of fun baby stuff, more to come!!!!
love you, mom
Post a Comment