Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

New Ride

Well we made the leap ......


Good bye Truck


Hellooooooo Mini Van!





Mike decided to make the switch into a more family oriented vehicle about 2 weeks ago. Due to the baby on the way and 2 hairy monsters (Smokey & Gavin), the truck just didn't have the room. So the Colorado got traded in for the 2009 Town & Country Mini Van. It is actually pretty nice (I am slowly accepting that we bought this). I haven't taken pictures yet (but it's dark blue like the image abovc)... but you get the idea!

Now we have room for the baby, dogs to roam and our stuff! I see many road trips in the future..... but for now, we'll just stick to Port Clinton!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Too funny......but very practical, it will be easy loading and unloading of family and stuff. It's a very nice (family) ride....
It won't be too long now..
love you, xo
mom

Darlene Saville said...

Its just a stage. we had a minivan for 15 years and now we have the truck. lol you'll have a truck again when u get old. lol.