Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Showered with Love

Last Saturday, the 27th was the last of the baby showers. Mom, Amy, Kate and Jamie all pitched in to give me a great baby shower for the Holewinski side of the family. Of course since I am a control freak I had to have my hand in the planning as well. It was a fun relaxing time with the girls!



Mini cupcake favors

Amy, myself, Kate



Kim, Kate and Celina

The Holewinski girls



Ava having fun with tissue paper.


Myself and Miss Ava


Kristen, Courtney and myself



I received many fun gifts for Baby K.... And a few for myself! I had a really great time seeing all my friends and family. Thank you to everyone who came to help celebrate with me and my family. A special thank you to my mom for putting everything together. It was so wonderful!!

Most gifts are put away and we are almost ready. A few more loads of laundry and 2 dressers to sand and stain. Then we’ll be just about there!

More updates as I get the blog back rolling!
 


2 comments:

Diane said...

Fun pictures, fun time, wonderful girls!!!!
love you,
mom

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

You all look great! Nice to see you this weekend!!