Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September Fun

Little Miss Madelyn is getting bigger and stronger by the day.

She has been able to pick her head up since week 1, but she is getting better at it. She acts like she is going to crawl.... but her legs just move bcak and forth and she gets mad she doesn't go anywhere.


We enjoyed this past Sunday downtown at the Browns Home Opener. Mike was in his glory with his new tailgating grill....


It was nice to have an afternoon out, although after a few beers I was ready for bed! I have to ease into the football season.


We are all doing good. I am at the halfway point of my time off work. So that is a bummer. Trying to finish up some projects around the house too. We had pictures of Madelyn taken last week so once we get them back I will post some more!




1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh what fun pictures of our miss Madelyn. Mommy & daddy look great too! What a fun day Sunday was!!
love you all,
mom, now grandma!