Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Madelyn

Things are all falling into place this week. Madelyn is getting on some sort of schedule with eating and sleeping. The dogs are adjusting nicely...always having to know where she is.... they are learning to love her!

Mike ventured out today to stain the fence..... I don't think either of us realized how big it actually is. He got the whole inside stained this afternoon/evening. Tomorrow will be the inner boards of the inside..... it's a 4 day project I told him. So me and Miss Madelyn spent the day together watching tv, cooking, she slept most of the day and I got some stuff done around the house.

She is such a joy and we love her more and more everyday!

(She has Michael wrapped around her little finger already....except when she has explosive poop. But you'll have that!)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh, such a sweetie......mommy, daddy & baby all very lucky to have each other!! And a little poo thrown in to keep you both on your toes!
love you xoxoxo
grandma

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!! Thanks for keeping us far away people updated. I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

sorry that last message was from Megan Brandenstein --- i don't have a google account so I had to put anonymous or it wouldn't let me send you a message :)