
As for the doctor this week: she says 2-3 cm dilated and 70% effaced. I am not convinced though! Not until it’s been that way for a week.... So we shall see next week! I’m just going day-by-day and seeing what happens. I think this little monster is going to be stubborn. I now predict it will come between Aug 16 and 27th a long range... But I need something to keep me going (sorry mom.... if I’m a day past my due date you will share your bday with the little one). So now we just wait!
Happy 2nd Anniversary to us!
A nice dinner and watching a movie with popcorn at home with the pups! Taking it easy this year (Maybe I can con Mike into rubbing my feet..... Hmmmmm). Here’s a few of the 'ole wedding pics! What a fun day that was!




More to report next week!
2 comments:
happy, happy 2 yrs. today to you & Michael....so fun pictures!!! Soon babycakes will appear, I will gladly share the day, I hope it's sooner.
love you xo
mom
Happy 2nd Anniversary Cheri and Mike!! Can't wait to see the baby. Your almost there Cheri. It will happen soon. Love the pictures you put up!
Post a Comment