
The heat is on! With it being in the high 80's -90's.... things have gotten a little more uncomfy! But at least the fans and A/C attempting to work, I've managed to stay semi-cool.
I'm still keeping busy working during the morning. Then hanging out with the pups once I get home. They are some lazy dogs!
The doctor says I am now at 4 centimeters. If I make it to my next appointment we will talk about inducing me on my due date next Wednesday. Never thought I'd make it this far. The little monster must really like it in there! It seems like things are moving along in here.... but then again, what do I know! So the waiting game continues! Just looking forward to a cooler weekend! I never thought I'd miss the 75 degree weather.
Stay cool everyone!
2 comments:
WHERE IS THIS BABY! COME ON CHERI!
Soon, soon, you will be more comfortable. Babycakes just loves you so much, the little one is in no hurry to join the outside world. Very soon somethng wonderful will happen.
love you, mom
Post a Comment