Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Week 37


Well this week was kind of a disappointment at the doctor. Last week the baby must have been in a funky position, because this week I was barely dilated 1cm. Not sure how that happens. But I left ticked and wanting to do jumping jacks!

My blood pressure is fine and the swelling is still going, but no need to worry.

As of today the baby is officially baked (fully developed) and medically is ready to meet the world! So I pray each day that this little monster makes a move to give me some relief.

Until next week...... I'll just keep hoping and walking and telling it to come and see everyone!

4 comments:

Ryan and Jessica said...

I remember that frustration! It will be over soon and will be all worth it. (I tried castor oil)
Jessie

Diane said...

don't give up hope.....when you least expect it, babycakes will want to appear...it will be pretty soon.
love you xo
mom

Darlene Saville said...

YOU CANT HEAR THE CRYING YET SO TAKE COMFORT IN THAT THOUGHT. ALSO NO DIAPERS TO HANDLE YET EITHER. LOL. WHEN THE TIME COMES WILL BE SOON ENOUGH NO NEED TO RUSH. THINKING OF YOU ALL. LOVE, AUNT DARLENE

Unknown said...

You are too cute! I'm sure all will go well!