Madelyn is well on her way to becoming a big girl. She can now hold her head up and sit in the Bumbo chair and play with toys.

This was the first year of the Kocmit Thanksgiving. With mom's help...we made the turkey and it came out great! (getting hungry? or did you eat too much last week?)

Dad and Wally were testing out my new camera so they wanted to try some shots of the dog.....

The girls
Thanksgiving family picture
Jeff and the baby
Relaxing

Wally and Tina
"I'm Stuffed" was right!
We had a great time with lots of food, both sides of the family and friends. We played some games, had a few cocktails and a nice holiday was had by all! We'll do it again next year!





2 comments:
Miss Madelyn is so cute in her chair, sitting there like a big girl. Thanksgiving was great fun, Cheri & Michael hosted a wonderful feast! We are very blessed!
love you,
grandma
I love how she plays in that chair like a big girl. Thanksgiving was great. I had such a fun time with your family and all of the food was wonderful. I'll be glad to give it up to you anytime ha ha.
Love you Madelyn!!! Grandma
Post a Comment