I finally caught Miss Madelyn laughing on video. She was being silly all day long and when ever I grabbed the camera she stopped. So I caught the tail end of a laughing fit.
I never heard her giggle like that. What a doll. I can't wait to see her. I miss her so much. Looking forward to being with her next week. Darn these colds. You get the best pictures and video's Cheri. Hope you can start your business soon. I think You'll do great at it!! Love you all. Grandma
Oh our little miss Madelyn giggled herself into hiccups. She is so funny. I play these videos over and over, I just love them. Thank you for posting them, you do great work. Stay warm and well. love you, grandma
3 comments:
I never heard her giggle like that. What a doll. I can't wait to see her. I miss her so much. Looking forward to being with her next week. Darn these colds. You get the best pictures and video's Cheri. Hope you can start your business soon. I think You'll do great at it!! Love you all. Grandma
Oh our little miss Madelyn giggled herself into hiccups. She is so funny. I play these videos over and over, I just love them. Thank you for posting them, you do great work. Stay warm and well.
love you,
grandma
oh Madelyn, i think your mommy is that funny too! lol... see you soon Manny!
love you Ava
Post a Comment