Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Fun

A few new pictures to post. For some reason the video link was taken out of the blog! And I have some real good ones! I'll search on how to get them back!

We've been having a lot of fun with Miss Madelyn since she has become more vocal and entertaining.

Madelyn and Ava playing nicely!


 Playing with her Fly Boat as Gavin plays with his toy as well.


The nice weather has arrived! Madelyn put on the shades and took a nice stroll around the neighborhood! So stylish!


Ours friends Pete and Toni welcomed a new baby girl into the world last week. We popped over there to share some dinner and see the new baby. 
Welcome Lena Nicole Mannarino!
Such a nice head of hair, but so tiny! (she is around 6lbs 5oz)

Madelyn was excited to see the new baby, as were Michael and I. Congrats!!!!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Miss Madelyn plays so nice with Miss Ava and Gavin. Love those sunglasses. Happy 4th birthday to Gavin today and Smokey too!!!
love you,
grandma

Tina Misenko said...

Little Madelyn looks like a movie star in those sunglasses. She is so adorable and sooo much fun now. I'm loving every minute that I get to spend with her.
Can't get over the hair on Pete's baby. She's a real Italian baby!!!
Love Grandma