Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We're back

It's been a few weeks since I posted last! Sorry!
I have been busy with many projects, but I am catching up on putting some pictures out there.


We had a nice night with Jamie, Ava, Kim and Ethan last weekend. Ethan enjoyed trying to make the girls laugh. Then we managed to get them all to pose for pictures!!!





Next we put Madelyn in her toy basket and told her to say "cheese". Well she actually did! Twice! 
We will never hear that again for awhile I'm sure.




She is beginning to try and crawl. Although she prefers to stand.


She loves her TV. Nickelodean is her favorite and last night I could not pry her eyes off that thing!






Too funny! We are heading into the beginning of summer! Many more pictures to come. 9 months is this weekend!! I hope to take some 9 month pictures this and next weekend.




1 comment:

Diane said...

So cute pictures of all three. Miss Madelyn is so serious watching TV. Love it.
grandma