Here are just a few of my favorites from our makeshift "photoshoot" on the beach with the help from John and Alex.
More pictures to come once I sort through them all!"Darn straps won't stay up mom!"
"No matter how many times you tell me no, I'm still going to try and eat stuff!"
Beach Baby
Loving the sand
Hi mom and dad!
I'll be posting more this week and more on the Shutterfly site as well.
I have been busy doing projects and hope to get that blog up and running soon. It's been a busy May. And it will be an even busier June!
2 comments:
I love those pictures!!!! So is so sweet, she's just a doll! Cheri, that was a great photo shot!
love you,
mom
She is just a beautiful baby!! Looks like she really enjoyed the beach and what a ham. She actually looks like she's posing for the pictures. Great pictures as usual!!
Love Grandma
Post a Comment