Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jaclyn's Baby Shower

I'm a little slow these days with much going on this summer..
Here is a recap of Jaclyn and Jeff's baby shower. They are keeping the sex of the baby a surprise so it was a polka-dot theme with fun bright colors.

Invite


Favors: Onesie Sugar Cookies

Diaper Cake

Diaper Wrapped "cake"

Mini cupcakes

Cupcake Toppers




Lots of desserts!!

Best Buds!





A great shower! It was fun to help plan with Tina, Diane and Tracy. Plus I got to try out some new ideas!
Can't wait to meet you Baby! 


2 comments:

Diane said...

Great pictures of Jaclyn's shower, all you girls looked fabulous and Miss Madelyn and Miss Ava looked very cute!!!!

Tina Misenko said...

Love the pics of the shower Cheri.
and again thank you for all of your help. I think Jaclyn was very pleased with everything and little Madelyn had a ball with Ava and Alyssa,