Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Craziness

The Kocmit's had quite the Halloween schedule this year! Boo at the Zoo and two nights of Trick-or-Treating! Madelyn seemed to do ok and was wheeled around in either a wagon or her stylish car. Front door service for this fuzzy bear.
Here are some of the highlights (with witty captions from myself).

"Look at me...Rrrrr"

Snuggling up with Dad before meeting our friends.

The Bear and the Bee. What a great pair.

Ana: "Oh geez Madelyn you really want me to feed you this popcorn?"
Madelyn: "Um...yeah!"

The only Grizzly bear on display

"Put it in the bucket and no one gets hurt!"

Trick-or-Treat!!!

"OOOO a Snickers!!!"

"Aunt Amy, I think I'll just take a few before I go trick-or-treating"

Flo the Progressive Insurance Lady, Ozzy Osborne and Dr. FeelGood

The fuzziest bear on Halloween!

Next year is sure to be even more fun!! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Great Halloween pictures!!! Lots of fun had by all.