Madelyn had a lot of fun at Boo at the Zoo last week. She was dressed as a bear with a pink bow! She wanted to walk on her own and not be in the wagon or held. Here is her making her grand entrance into the Zoo.
2 comments:
Diane
said...
Oh so cute in her bear costume and she walked really well for being all bundled up. What a fun Halloween!!! Loved it.
Madelyn looked so adorable in that little bear costume. What a big girl she is getting to be. I can't believe how she walked to good in that bulky costume. Thats Grandma's little snuggiee bear!! Maybe next year I'll get to see her in her costume.
2 comments:
Oh so cute in her bear costume and she walked really well for being all bundled up. What a fun Halloween!!! Loved it.
Madelyn looked so adorable in that little bear costume. What a big girl she is getting to be. I can't believe how she walked to good in that bulky costume. Thats Grandma's little snuggiee bear!! Maybe next year I'll get to see her in her costume.
Post a Comment