Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crazy Crazy Girl

Madelyn has grown to be quite the entertainer. Here is her spinning and spinning. I missed the part where she kept doing it and falling in the middle of the floor. I'll catch it on video one of these days!




This was the first time Madelyn has repeated something silly I've said. I was telling her to "shake your booty" then she repeated it and it was so funny. I tried to get her to say it on camera but it didn't work so well.... here is what it came out like. (If you get dizzy easily beware!)





Madelyn now can say most of the animals and knows what sounds they make. She can count to three!!
She can count higher but skips 5 for some reason...... we are working on that!
Today marks Madelyn's half birthday! She is growing like a weed and is the best thing to happen to us!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Miss Madelyn is so cute and is more fun everyday...can't wait to see all of you....miss you lots...love you

Tina Misenko said...

She is getting so big too fast. Loves the ring around the rosie but only wants Grandma to fall down. She's no dummy. Such a smart little thing and so much fun. Love my time with her!!