Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Photo Shoot!

Today Madelyn had a fun photo shoot. We figured since she has some hair now and it's been 6 months, she needed some new photos. It will take a bit to edit the photos and make them Picture Perfect. But here are a few funny ones to tide you over!


"You are making me do what???"


"I'm a model....I don't eat Goldfish!"




I even had to sit in for some....but she wouldn't look at the camera. I think my belly takes up half the picture!




"Cheese!" "Yes, Bunnies like cheese!"



More to come- the good ones. We managed to get a few in the short time she would stand in one area. Not as easy as 3, 6 or even 12 months!

1 comment:

Tina Misenko said...

Can't wait to see the rest. she's turning into a real ham. Love her more and more every day. Love Grandma